Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Wake Up Now Orientation

Welcome to the WakeUpNow Team!

Here’s how to get started and get to the 600Club ASAP:







WELCOME TO THE TEAM!


Congratulations on making the decision to join us and start your business!

I’m proud to be working with you and I’m proud of you for taking charge of your life. From now on, things are going to be different for you and your family.

This team… and you and I working together to help other people see the simple video that you did, is all we need to help you achieve your goals. I’m committed to helping you in any way I can as long as you’re committed to yourself and to serving other people.


New Member Coaching Word of Advice


Here’s the truth about this business…

If you embrace the advice and the philosophy I’m about to share with you, you will thank me, you will thank the team, and you will thank this process for helping you build freedom. Then on top of that, remember all of the team leverage and sales generating support we, as a team will offer you as you we work together and build your WakeUpNow business…

When you succeed in this business, it’s going to be because you created your own success. And if you fail in this business venture, likewise, it will be because you created your own failure and quit. I’m a firm believer, after 13 years here full time, that there is no failure. Nobody “fails” in this business and nobody “fails” on our team. Some people simply decide to quit. They quit. They don’t fail. “Failure” is just marketing lessons teaching how not to do things… I’ve used “failure” as my teacher for years.

So, if you don’t want to “fail” simply decide to never quit.

You are going to be the difference between success or “failure.”

I’m here to guide you every step of the way, but I can’t do it for you.

And you don’t want me to, anyways.

I’m here to work with you, but not for you.

And together, you and I can build a LEGACY BUSINESS and FREEDOM LIFESTYLE for you.

YES, we can.

So let’s go do it!


MY JOB (as it matters to your business) IS…


My job as your sponsor and team leader is to help you become 100% independent from me as quickly as possible.

That’s the goal.

And that will set you free.

Because at that point, your business is growing and profitable with, or without me.

And that’s exactly where you want to be.

That’s “leadership freedom!”

And you will mentor your team the same way…
…and that will create a true FREEDOM LIFESTYLE for you.

I want you to build freedom.


That’s my passion and my focus for you. Your freedom.
Let’s build it.


Here’s what I promise you is coming…


There will certainly be ups and downs as you build your business.

There will be good times and bad times.

I’ll know you’re in one of the bad times when you aren’t calling me, you aren’t showing up for our team meetings, you aren’t on the calls, if I start hearing excuses or you start blaming company, team, sponsor, systems etc…

When that happens with you, and it happens with most people, how do you want me to handle that?

Do you want me to leave you alone or do you want me to be persistent and remind you why you made this decision in the first place?

Please let me know so that we can be partners for a LONG LONG TIME and build you the business you’ve always wanted to build.

Ok, great, I’m ready to get your business setup and launched, are you?

Awesome!

Then please go through the “GETTING STARTED CHECKLIST” below and call me to schedule a coaching “Business Launch” session as soon as you’ve done the items below…


WUN Business Setup:



DO THIS FIRST BEFORE PROMOTING WUN:


1. Pay for your Product (90 PV).
2. IBO: Activate it in your profile section of back office.
3. Waiting Room: Set to open.
4. Order “GO PRO” book by Eric Worre (it’s our Playbook)
www.NetworkMarketingPro.com

Now you’re ready to get paid and receive team leverage.

What is your desired outcome?


What is your income goal here in 90 days?

WHY?


Why does that desired outcome get you emotionally fired up? What would achieving that desired outcome do for you in your life? If your why is not strong enough or attached to emotion inside you, any little thing will cause you to quit.

So write down your “WHY” because it’s the MOST IMPORTANT THING that will drive you to not quit and build something special here!

Write it down and COMMIT to staying the course and building it.

Samples:

1. 600Club in 1 week?
2. 600 Club in first month?
3. Refer 3 and Free in first week?
4. $5000 per month residual income?
5. $10,000 per month residual income?

Why?


1. Because I know if I can create a $600 residual income in under 90 days, I can help others do it too!

2. Because then I know I can scale my business and reach $5,000 per month just by helping my team get to their desired outcome too!

3. Because then I can quit the extra job.

4. Because then I can stay home with my kids.

5. Because then I can travel and not beg for time off from some boss.

6. Because then I can invest my money and help build water wells and volunteer to serve in my charity.

7. Because then I can show my kids they can also achieve their freedom without being a job-slave.

8. Because then I can help my family who is financial trouble.

9. Because then I can help others learn about free enterprise and time freedom.

10. Because then… (insert a million awesome WHYs here)…

11. My WHY is helping you achieve YOUR why. Because then I know our community will “pay it forward” and teach the concept of FREEDOM BUILDING to MILLIONS! That’s my why!


THIS FOUNDATION WILL BUILD YOUR BUSINESS:


1. B3H3G3 :: We build in 3′s. It’s simple. Let’s get 3!

Bring 3.

Help those 3, get 3.

Done. $600 Monthly Residual Income.

Help your teammates do the same thing.

It all starts with your first one.


WakeUpNow Compensation Plan Training


2. D3 = Refer 3 and it’s Free. The 100Club!
100Club with only 3 people (team leverage!)

3. F3 = 600Club = Only 12 people with team leverage (help)!
Earn a $600 Monthly Residual Income with only a team of 12.

This is a “TEAM BUILD” which means as you work
to help your teammates get their 3, your upline team
works with you to help you get yours too…

Pay it Forward.
Help others.
Get them paid.
You build a residual cash flowing asset.

* Help other people get what they want first, 
and you will get what you want. SERVE!*

Helping people get to D3 is the foundation that
will create ANY DESIRED INCOME YOU WANT.


ORGANIZE YOUR BUSINESS LINKS:


Model mine and focus on keeping things as simple as possible.
1. Main WUN link:  
http://dannacruzan.WakeUpNow.com (replace my name with yours)





Your WakeUpNow username you created goes up front in that link like mine above. Just replace my username “dannacruzan” with your WUN username and that link sends people to your WUN page. Simple!


2. WUN Presentation Page: (just use YOUR WUN username at the end instead of mine)
http://wakeupempowered.org/wun-1/?id=dannacruzan






All you do is use the link and replace my username “dannacruzan” with YOUR WUN username at the end.


3. WUN Hangout Page:
http://wakeupempowered.org/?id=dannacruzan
Wednesday nights at 9pm eastern






All you do is use the link and replace my username “dannacruzan” with YOUR WUN username at the end.


4. WUN Video Reviews: 






All you do is use the link and replace my username “dannacruzan” with YOUR WUN username at the end.

These simple links will take you to the 600Club!


GREAT! There’s Your Information Page Links, Now How Do We Get Our Message in Front of People?


Here’s what you do next:







Will you be advertising and building a prospect list online?


Then you’ll need:

1. Lead Capture Page to turn traffic into leads.
2. Autoresponder to follow up via emails and turn leads into sales.
…and other internet marketing tools to build trust, present your offer and close sales.

You can pay over $300/mth to collect your own tools “a la carte”…

or…

You can get EVERYTHING you will ever need for only $25 and get paid for referring others too.







Get your SystemWUN Marketing System Here ($300 per month value for only $25!)



SystemWUN Getting Started Tutorials and Setup for WakeUpNow:




“How to Get Your Prospects into WakeUpNow
$100 Platinum Package for ONLY $25!”


1. They buy SystemWUN marketing system for only $25.
2. They join YOU in WakeUpNow as a free Preferred Customer.
3. They plug into our marketing training and team support.
4. They refer 3 people into SystemWUN for $25.
5. SystemWUN “Bonuses them into WakeUpNow.”

Here’s how:

Here’s how you can help people get into the $100 Platinum Package of WakeUpNow for only $25!

With 3 SystemWUN referrals ($25) you earn a $100 Bonus. SystemWUN automatically uses that $100 bonus to pay for your Platinum Package $100 in WakeUpNow. You just helped someone join our LEGENDARY and FAST MOVING “Team Build” in WakeUpNow at the $100 Platinum Package level…

…for only $25.

It’s that simple.

And SystemWUN wants to send you even more cash…

Would these bonuses make you happy?


Want a free Verizon Smart Phone sent to you for free and paid monthly for you for free?
Want to receive a $500 cash “car bonus” and use the cash to pay for your car?
Want to receive a $1,000 “house payment bonus” and use the cash to pay your rent or mortgage?
What to receive even more as a “Vacation Bonus” and use the cash to take a trip paid by SystemWUN?

How come this sounds so cool?

Because the Simple Freedom Team is leading the way and creating marketing tools and systems that help you attain the “Simple Freedom” lifestyle SOONER rather than later.

Ask me about SystemWUN today!

PLUG INTO THE TEAM:


1. New Member Coaching!
Call Franco at 760-271-2810 to schedule
your New Member Coaching Session.
(Check your email if you registered for the Team VIP UPDATES LIST) - go here to get on Franco's list: http://www.attractionlistbuilding.com/

2. Email me @dlcruzan@gmail.com or Facebook me that you joined, bought the Platinum package, set yourself to IBO and send me your:

Name
Email
Phone
Facebook Link


3. I’ll send you our Team Updates List link
which plugs you into all our training and private
team facebook training and support groups.
(Check your email if you registered for the Team VIP UPDATES LIST)

4. Click on the FILES section inside our private
facebook group for WakeUpEmpowered to locate
all our private facebook marketing chat scripts,
lead generation strategies and simple training to
start getting people excited about watching your
WUN video.
(Check your email if you registered for the Team VIP UPDATES LIST)


THE APPROACH: How to Get Business Started
Use these approach messages ANYWHERE.
By phone, email, on facebook, videos etc. Anywhere!


“Hey there Joe, listen, I’ve got a simple, fun, fast way I can help put
an extra $600 monthly in your pocket, would that make you happy?”
“I thought it would. Here watch this 5 minute video and I’ll call you back…”
———–
“If your current team hasn’t helped put an extra $600 monthly income
in your pocket, I can. Would that help you out this month? Great, watch
this 5 minute video and I’ll call you… This is working fast!”
———–
“I’ve got something new you HAVE TO check out!Are you buy your computer? Watch this video and
I’ll call you right back…”
—————
(after catching up and having a brief 
conversation or chat about the economy,
life etc…)

“You know, I just found a video that’s
helping people make money online, are
you buy your computer? Watch this video
and I’ll be back in 9 minutes…”

Sample chat questions to ask people you know
are into affiliate marketing or making money from home:

“So how’s your lead generation going?
Is anyone actually helping you generate business
or are they just sending you to training products?”

“You know, my mastermind actually goes to work
and as we generate sales, it helps build your business…
are you by your computer? Here, I’ll send you our latest
training session and 8 minute video… “

“I can really help you create at least a $600 residual
with only a few people, it’s like having a whole team
actually working with you, not just selling you… here,
watch this video and I’ll be right back…”

“We helped another group of new people create
a $600 residual income working together this past month
and we’re growing real fast… you have to take a look at
this video, it’s so much simpler than anything out there…”

“I have a simple way to help put at least $600
THIS MONTH in your pocket, would that help you…?”
“Great, yes, it’s simple and legit and it’s flying fast,
it’s all inside a quick 5 minute video, I’ll send it over,
what’s your cell or email?”

“Our team is helping people make $600 monthly
residual their first month and we work with you to
build your business together. We don’t leave you alone
like internet gurus, it’s a 5 minute video, will you watch it?”

Keep it simple.

It’s about how many people are you sharing
our video with? It’s about letting people know
that we have something that is NOT just “lip service”

and when we say our collective production helps make
teammates money…

….it actually does.

And all they have to do is watch an 8 minute video
and hangout with us online to learn the details.

Click here to watch our most recent Simple Freedom
Tuesday Night Internet Marketing Training Hangout!


LEADERS: Why are Leaders Joining & Running with Our Team?


Leaders in the industry will keep joining us and plugging in because we have exactly what they’re looking for:

1. Training System to help their teammates actually grow and get paid.
2. Marketing systems people out there LOVE and are magnetic.
3. Support and Sales Closing assistance ONLINE and OFFLINE.
4. FAST profit mode for leaders with LISTS and TEAMS
5. We work TOGETHER here so leaders aren’t all alone.
6. We will help their teams get paid FASTER than anything else out there.

Leaders are starting to see SPECIFICALLY what we are doing here to collaborate. We have many leaders using their own unique skill-sets and we’re combining them to help the overall team GROW.

And leaders are watching. They are seeing that it’s NOT just lip service on some hyped up presentation and hangouts… they are seeing people winning here and that’s what leaders look for.

So get setup with us and RUN… and be POSITIONED and you will have leaders down in your downline building with you.

This will be the MAGNETIC TEAM BUILD of 2014 and beyond…

Nobody else has a model that can do what we are doing…

It’s the only team build that pays SIGNIFICANTLY up front and it’s the ONLY way they can tap into our team and just focus on what they do best.

Let’s keep sharing that message out there…

Blogs
Facebook
Videos
Emails

Get the message out there and keep it out there…

We all win together.

See you inside, I look forward to a Successful Future for all of us!

Danna
760-662-8395
dlcruzan@gmail.com
Skype:  danna.cruzan
Facebook






-

No comments:

Post a Comment