Sunday, April 27, 2014

I Want More Weekends!

Hey there!  It's Danna!!!

Don't you just LOVE the weekends?  There's a completely different energy
that starts to build on Friday afternoon, isn't there?

The work week is coming to an end and you (hopefully) have two days off ...

There's no pressure.

I remember when I was working full time in my corporate job
and always watching the clock to hit 5:00, especially on Friday!

I couldn't wait to run out of that office, and plan my weekend which usually 
included going out and taking pictures which is one of my passions, or doing
some gardening, have a bbq, take the dogs on an outing, go to the Wolf
Sanctuary, many many things!



Don't you just wish every day could be like that?

I want that for you.

You see since I quit my full time job last year to work from home,
I literally have days that I wake up (pretty much when I'm done sleeping
and never by the alarm) and I have no idea what day it is.

Every day feels like the weekend. 

Think about what life would be like for you if that was possible.

No alarms, no traffic, no icky feeling on Sunday night dreading the next day.

No frantic stressful rush in the morning to shower, fix your hair, put on makeup,
dress in uncomfortable skirts and heels when all you want is your robe and flip flops...
and if you've got kids - oh boy! No more of the frazzled frenzy of your morning
as you pack lunches, gather up whatever is needed for daycare or school,
force a quick breakfast down their throats and pile in the car and try to get to work on time.

I want you to know this isn't a fantasy, but a reality.

If I can do it, so can you.

It starts with you getting started.

Then we help you start to build residual income.

Once your residual income is greater than your expenses, that's it.

Game over.

You're free.

Every day becomes the weekend!

I'm ready to help you make that happen.

In the last 90 days, we've helped over 60 families build a residual income
that is continuing to grow to their freedom.  These 60 families are enjoying
600/month in their pockets ... every month, not just once.  Some are seeing
even more...700, 800, 1000, 2500.  It's happening and it can happen to you!


Are you ready to grow your freedom?


If you're ready, then go here and get started, then email me and let me know you're ready to go.
We'll set up a private phone consultation to help you design your plan of action!

Get Started Now

See you on the inside!


Danna
760-662-8395

P.S.  Let's connect on Facebook where you'll get
to know me and see how awesome our team is:
http://facebook.com/dannacruzan
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment