Friday, May 23, 2014

How to Use Linked In for Relationship Building & Marketing (+playlist)





Tutorial on how I use LinkedIn.  I really like this site as there is no limit on messaging or adding contacts.  In this video I show you how I move around in LinkedIn to build relationships and market my business.

A short tutorial on how I use Google+ to grow my contacts and relationships.

I hope this tutorial gave you some value.  If you have any questions on this content, please feel free to contact me.

Please like this video, leave a comment and subscribe to my Channel.

Have a great week!

Please visit http://simpleadvantage.net for some exciting info for YOU on how all of us are attaining Simple Freedom.  You will like it I guarantee it :)

"Never Give Up on Your Dreams" ~ Danna Cruzan



  #simplefreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment