Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Danna Cruzan ~ How I Became a Network Marketing Pro

I learned to be a Network Marketing Pro by growing myself through personal development, learning about my company and its products, by duplicating what my leader taught me and by following methods from Eric Worre.



Seven Essential Steps:



1) Finding Prospects

2) Inviting Prospects to Understand Your Product/Opportunity

3) Presenting Your Product or Opportunity to Your Prospects

4) Following Up With Your Prospects

5) Helping Your Prospects Become Customers or Distributors

6) Helping Your New Distributor Get Started Right

7) Promoting Events



This is not easy, but it's not hard.



It's all about committing yourself, never giving up and always growing.



If you are interested in starting a business and are open to opportunity, contact me at one of the links below and let's chat about it and get to know each other!



I have a great business and would love to share it with you.



If you are ready NOW to find out more, click here for a very short video to tell you what it's all about.

http://freedom.dannacruzan.com



To just get started NOW, click here:  http://dannacruzan.wakeupnow.com






No comments:

Post a Comment